Skip to main content

Hopefully the rain will stay away allowing a big crowd to enjoy another festive meeting at Hollywoodbets Durbanville tomorrow (Picture: Cape Racing) 


Cape Racing

“If we raced today (Friday) it would be all systems go. But we must caution that we are unable to give a 100% green light for Saturday’s race meeting at this stage, in view of the 10mm of rain forecast overnight. If we do indeed receive that precipitation, it could be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel’s back,” he lamented.